Today, I went to help uncle Kuhen in a family day
just went to set games up and help around
meet a girl from my school, same school same age but not same class =)
i didn't know her, but today i finally meet another friend from my school!

I didn't bring my camera, so no pictures, gomen!
shikashi, they had a magic show, and towards the end, he brought out a rabbit!!
KAWAII!!!!! i want one too!!
When my dad come to pick me up, uncle Kuhen said i could bring it home to play with it for a while
until he come and bring it home because my house is on the way
KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! yippie!! even for a while....

so, as expected! motto motto pictures i have taken!! now uploading it! demo, my internet connection is so slow! so have to wait for a while

I think i will edit it and make it into my header!! After all,

IT's A YUKAN LIFE!!


Hello, i am Sagi (short for usaki also means swindler like in kurosagi XD)
not the actual name, i made it up, not my rabbit)


Ahh, stop taking pictures of me!!


Boo!!


Ehehe! don't i look like a mouse?! ><

Muahahaha!! i am going to be like Yume!! evil made bunny!! MUAHAHAHAH!!! the world is going to be mine!!!



Hmm, maybe i should be an EVIL ONE EARED MAD BUNNY!!!

Then again, i think i shall be a cute one eared evil bunny ^^


I 'is' a polite bunny!


what are you stare at? have you never seen me? can't i relax?


Pure KAWAII!

YAY! just now uncle Kuhen came to the house! he said i can have it for the weekend!! yippie! although i have to return it tomorrow!

Comments (0)

BOO!!

BOO!!