The song is from Yamashita's / yamapi (!!) >.< song,titled One in a Million
I only edited the lyrics ^^


Cause you’re my one in a million (My one in a million)
Demo the world have 6 billion
Kimi ga 6000 in a million
you're just the 5999, like my destiny (Baby, it’s my destiny)

Demo I’m gonna trust you till the sun comes up
Waratte yo boku no mae de one more time
Although you are 6000 in a million
demo you are my one in a 6 billion (My one in a 6 billion)

Kakujitsu wa by the six sense is super sense
Kimi wo ushinau koto wa another world
I wanna know the reason why [I]don't have to change your mind now

Maniau nara I wanna hold ya
Cause you saw me crying, so lonely soldier
Baby, I love you from the bottom of my heart

Cause you’re my one in a million (My one in a million)
Dakara Never say goodbye
Kimi ga my One in a million
Not my 6000 in a million, it’s my destiny (Baby, it’s my destiny)


Yosha! i'm done! at 1st, i wanted to write, even though you leave me, there are 5999 more others, but, i don't want Tomo to be sad, so i write even though there are 5999 others, i only want you!!

Comments (1)

On October 28, 2010 at 5:34 AM , Llkh said...

A Pouh!!!!!!!
XD

 

BOO!!

BOO!!