Here's another! only this one, to yamapi!! you are the one and only!!

Baby, do you have another one ?
It might conspire

Cause you’re not my one in a million (not my one in a million)
Sono mama de i don't to have believe you
Kimi ga One in a million janai
Deaeta toki ni Baby, it’s my destiny (Baby, it’s my destiny)

I’m gonna trust in your words only till the sun comes up
Waratte yo boku no mae de one more time
One in a million
My not so one in a million (My one in a million)

Kakujitsu wa by the six sense is super sense
Kimi wo ushinau koto wa another world
I wanna know the reason why [I] could change your mind now

Maniau nara I wanna hold ya
Cause you saw me crying, not i don't want to come out

Baby, I love you from the bottom of my feet [in] itself

Cause you’re not my one in a million (My one in a million)
Dakara we can say goodbye
Kimi ga One in a million janai
Dakiau tabi ni baby, it’s my destiny (Baby, it’s my destiny)

I’m gonna trust in your words only till the sun comes up
I’m gonna hunt you down, easy come easy go
One in 6 billion
My one in a billion (My one in a million)

demo yamapi ga one in 6 billion
Eien no saiai wo mata michibiku kara
please be my one in 6 billion
Kimi shika inai kara here we go

Cause you’re my one in 6 billion (My one in a million)
Sono mama de believe me
Kimi ga One in 6 billion
because you are my one and only (Baby, it’s my destiny)

I’m gonna trust in your words till the sun comes up
I’m gonna hunt you down, come day or night
One in 6 billion
My one in 6 billion (My one in a million)

This song means (maybe only to me) that i can leave anyone, except yamapi!! LOL!!
haha, although i am not so crazy about yamapi, this song is yamapi's song...so...it should be about yamapi! janai?
also, this song has been on my brain for days! and world is yours...
dakara imma...this is the only song that i can compost....

Comments (0)

BOO!!

BOO!!